A blog by: Nina
We have all heard the expression when life gives you lemons saying a time or two but can we all agree that allowing that saying to sink in while implementing a positive action can be so daunting at times?!
This year has been such a whirlwind of year in general because of Covid, major civil rights movements, rioting, the occasional alien sighting, ending of the world predictions & the presidential election, ALL HAPPENING AT ONCE. Are you like me and feel so worn, so broken, so uncertain about where life is going because of all the unknowns?
Well, since I feel like everyone needs a little encouragement these days, I am going to share 5 of my latest favorite quotes that always seem to lift me up just as soon as I’ve started to feel down.
• Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. – William James
• You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
• You do not find the happy life. You make it. – Camilla Eyring Kimball
• The most wasted of days is one without laughter.- E.E. Cummings
• We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.- Joseph Cambell
This blog is going to be short & sweet this week so that you can feel uplifted, let go of the negativity & exude positivity. I encourage you to draw inspiration from whatever brings you joy, peace & hope.
I would love to read some of your very favorite quotes too! Drop them in the comments below!
Until next time.